Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cuz, it's yo birthday!

So two of my little cousins just turned 1 over the weekend.
They are the new gems of the family - absolutely adored and stealing all my thunder. I am so yesterdays news.
So a huge family rager was thrown for them on Sunday. This included a Jumpy Castle for god knows how many kids i didn't even know were in my family, more than half i'd never met, much less seen. Of course someone HAD to ask my mom if she had any grandchildren at the party - and with her sad little face, she looks over at me and say "no". I just smiled and cheered my beer their direction.


Anyway - this is my little cuz Miles. To me he looks like Michael Douglas in Wall Street and he has the smallest legs i've ever seen on a kid. No babyfat - what?

And here's Miss Maddy Rue. She's kinda the superstar of the family because there hasn't been a girl baby in a long long time and she has 4 crazy aunties that want to constantly dress her up as a princess, hence her birthday hat.


Thank god someone managed to find lil' Miles a crown.


My folks.


I gave Maddy Rue some of my beer. She liked it way too much, therefore proving she really is a part of our family.

Sunday was also the final day of filming for the Bad Date zombie movie. I got there too late to shoot any scenes, but just in time to help these two hotties load up their car.


And last but not least, i just want to give a shout out to my homegirl Deirdre who, on Saturday, graduated from USF Grad School. She now has a master, which in my book makes her a Master - so bow down!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY DEIRDRE!!!
YAY ZOMBIES!!!
YAY MADDY RUE DRINKING BEER!!!
YAY MILES AND HIS LITTLE LEGS!!!
YAY STACE FOR BEING YOU!!!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

kids love beer.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home