Monday, May 08, 2006

oh mercy mercy me

There have been lots of things going on but i haven't been in the mood to type anything out.
I survived and celebrated turning 30 and i am officially happy to have passed that marker. Everyone I know over thirty welcomed me to "the club" and made sure to tell me it wasn't so bad. I was never afraid in the first place, and now I'm stoked to be a new member. Twenties schmenties. I'm still creating an online photo album from my party so you guys can peep yourselves on the dance floor. And i apologize to anyone who was late for work, showed up smelling of pinata booze, or hurt as much as i did the next day.
In other news, i had to ride in the front of a cop car last wednesday night to identify a man i saw break into a mini-van. I actually walked by him as he rummaged through the car window while standing on a pool of broken glass. I felt terrible when the fuzz rolled me by the corner of 16th and valencia to give a positive identification. he looked so sad and desperate against the cop car. i'm sure i did the right thing but it sucked nonetheless.

here's a little something i hope puts a smile on your face.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...so a few things just happend when watching that video...1) Pee'd myself from laughing too hard 2) Slightly turned on by the Keyboardist 3) Hide from myself due to the embarassement the dancers and the band members should without a doubt have felt from the whole thing 4) Put a "hit" out on whomever was responsible for conceptulizing and approving such a horribly awesome thing!!!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never watch this at work when you are supposed to be working. bad news bears. busted.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i almost teepeed my pants... thanks stace

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home