Tuesday, March 07, 2006

you opened your homes and made my day

so saturday ended up being such a treat. although i woke up to not feeling so well, my frown turned upside down when i remebered that Lady Liz Baca was opening her house up to shop. now for the few of you that don't know - Liz is a vintage hustla, trend-setta, pro thrift store shoppa, garage sale hussy - basically the girly with the goods. i scored me some sweet sweet dresses and even a foxy faux fur coat.
liz hard at work tallying my total. scaaary!

a little shoe biz

marie - lookin' fine all the time

karen holding up my free gift with purchase.
so watch out Valencia Muscle. Watch the fuck out because i'm coming and i'm wearing a crop top.

exactly how i was feeling BEFORE shopping.

Later that evening i got to go to dinner at my wife Deirdre's new pad. her main man, michael, cooked up a delicious din din.
michael - hamming it up and looking extra japanese


rico suavé showed up

oh, and so did the internet.

dessert



thanks friends for the lovely day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stace,
You are too sweet. I'm addicted to the blogging. (that is reading everyones)
You rule.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, the other comment was from me (trace).

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home