Sunday, February 05, 2006

so here it goes: Post Numero Uno

I certainly never thought I would do this...
I always made fun of the people that "blogged"
(which was probably the first sign that I actually wanted to do it myself.)

2006 is a year I want to document.
I am turning 30.
I live in a new home.
I live alone for the first time.
I got rid of a hoopty and now drive a moped.

who knows what's in store for this year, but the beginning has already brought so much change.

She-bible just invested in a digital camera and I am hoping that will help with this "blog". I think visuals always add so much. plus I'm not much of a writer so this will most likely be longest one you'll read.

alright, well it's now begun.
knowing me, I'll do this for a week and then forget about it.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

xx
stacy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

diving into deep water with you is easy. well except if it's in an intertube on 4th of july then you might start crying in your beer can. i wish we were blogging then ;-)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home